CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Messed up BLOG!

So My blog has been acting weird. For some people the pictures don't just come up you have click on the title of the post on the side bar. Weird I know, and even if you get the post to come up some of the pictures that have been posted don't all show up. Totally messed up. If you are one of the people that is experiencing this problem, just click on the side bar to view. If anyone else has had any problems like this and you know how to fix it leave a comment. It sort of bums me out.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sorry you are having problems, I looked again at all the settings and I don't know what it is. I am thinking it could be the background template, I have been having issues with Pyzam too, so it could be that.

Jennifer said...

hey gusgus its cori from your health class. so your tanners cousin thats cool. tanner is in my ward.