CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BiRtHdaY BoY :-)

So March 2nd was my 14th birthday. We pretty much celebrated all week. We had my favorite dutch oven cake on Sunday. Monday we went bowling with the fam to Fat Cats. It was fun. Then on Saturday I had a cool tie dye party with some friends. We tie dyed some shirts, hung out, played the wii, rode ATV's and ate tons of candy and pizza. It was a good time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!
My Yummy dutch oven cake
My mom is weird and decorates us when we sleep.



Bowling with the fam

The girls won. They rule this time around.
The gang

I'm the ticket master. I won tons on my last turn.


Waiting for my pals to arrive

Let's party
Tie dyeing. It was fun. I made a ton of designs.



One of my cool shirts
Some finished products


















1 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! What a very cool idea, sorry we missed the bowling, looks like tons of fun.