CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008




My favorite kind of art is tagging or graffiti and for everyone who wanted to know I made the A team in football.

3 comments:

Grandma Sis said...

I am so happy for you. I know you will do a great jobl When you get your schedule, let me know as I would love to watch you.
Love, Grandma Sis

Jennifer said...

Way to go, I am so happy for you. I love that you are so into sports. Good job.

Amy said...

Hey Dax good job. I love this time of year when I can bring the kids and watch all of your games. Can't wait, tell your mom to let me know when they are okay? And I love that kind of art. Where did you see that, Tay would love to see it too. In fact you guys need to go to that art show with Grandpa soon, we will have to plan it. Love ya