CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008



this is me and burton and i have this old dog gigre that hates him but i love burton jack carson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dax, your new puppy is so cute, I love little puppies there is nothing cuter, good luck with him, hope that you are having a great summer i will see you in a couple of weeks at strawberry, love jenn

Jennifer said...

cute little guy, Sophie and him will have to get together. Great name too

Amy said...

Oh Dax he is the cutest little guy ever. I can't wait for the boys to meet him. Are you around this week or do you have to work with your dad? I love that pic of you and cute little Burton, it's precious. Sweet name by the way, LOVE IT! Love ya

Grandma Sis said...

Daxton, Your little puppy is so cute. How did you come up with his name. It is really a very cute name. I am so happy for you. Maybe before school starts you can come over and go swimming. We are having a birthday party for Tanner on the 16th. I am sure Jennifer or Tanner will let you know the details. Love, Grandma Sis