CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

"A" team here I come!


Ok, so I told you that we had try outs this week. Well I made the "A" team. It's great, but I'm a little nervous because this is high school ball now and we have to earn our rights to play. No free rides or play time now. I hope that after I work my guts out during practice day in and day out that I will be rewarded for my efforts and get some play time. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Grandma Sis said...

Congratulations! It's going to be an exciting year. You have to make sure you keep your grades up but I know you can do it if you put your mind to it. Love ya, Grandma Sis

Amy said...

I am so dang excited for you Dax, congrats buddy. Can't wait to see you play. Love you!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! That is so awesome. I know you will do great job, you always do.