Here's Whats been going on so far this summer.
For Memorial day we went out to Fair field to see the Stage Coach inn and Fort Lloyd. It was cool because our relatives are from there.
This is the hotel and the back part was where the Carson family lived with their 13 kids in two small rooms.
This wash room was for men only. It was immodest for women to use it. Don't ask me where they were sent, I guess out in the woods. Yea, that's more private and safe.
Some guy was cleaning a gun and it went off and shot a hole through one wall into a hall and into another room.
The branding party as we call it. It was Bryce's 9th birthday so we had cake.

Burton dog. He is getting big. He is now one year old. He just had a birthday.
Chéfin doing the honors of branding.


Bryce the little cowboy. He is rarely without his hat and boots.


Bryce the little cowboy. He is rarely without his hat and boots.
Me prodding the cattle along.
My mom thought this picture was funny. The girls have to give the calves shots and both Lexi and Clarissa were grossed out by it. Lexi looks so discussed and Clarissa is sticking her tongue out.
Shad is the gate keeper and has to hold them in.
Me just looking on
Me and my dad went out the day before and started to smoke a pig for everyone to eat. Some people eat the entire thing including the head.
Grandpa Tom being funny and giving the little piggy a kiss.

Jordan had to join in on the amusement.

My Cousin Alecia had baby Gage. He's really cute. Check out my aunt Jennifer's blog to see his most recent photos.


Messed up cars. One accident after another. The first one my brother Chéfin was driving cattle up the canyon when a weld on the trailer broke and the trailer came forward and slammed into the back of the truck. Yep, brand new truck, less then 10,000 miles on it all munched up. Good thing it wasn't his fault.



This one is Shayla's car. She backed into a mail box and shattered her back window and put a dent into the hatch back. Now she has plastic and duct tape as a window until she can get a new one. Ghetto huh.

This one is Shayla's car. She backed into a mail box and shattered her back window and put a dent into the hatch back. Now she has plastic and duct tape as a window until she can get a new one. Ghetto huh.
This one is a scratch on some guys car that my mom was accused of doing. As soon as my dad told him he wanted to meet with him and line the cars up to see where my moms car could have made that scratch he never called back. He probably knew he couldn't get away with it with my dad, he's pretty smart with that sort of stuff. 
My Cousin Shantel got married to Nick Jensen. He's cool, we like him.







Well that's what is shaken so far this summer. My team won in our division for lacrosse and now I'm practicing foot ball. I have to be there at 6:00am Monday - Friday. Yea, it pretty much sucks. I have also been working with my dad. He says I'm a pro at the floor rodent, that's the edger. We have a few things planned so I'll keep you posted on my camp out with my friends from California, my trip to lake Powell, Wolf Creek & St. George and hopefully a trip to the uintahs before football and school starts. Hope your summer is filled with fun everyday. Mine's going to fast, I just want all the fun to last.
My Cousin Shantel got married to Nick Jensen. He's cool, we like him.
I went to pick cherries with my Cousin Taylor, dad & mom. It was just ok, I don't even like cherries.
Well that's what is shaken so far this summer. My team won in our division for lacrosse and now I'm practicing foot ball. I have to be there at 6:00am Monday - Friday. Yea, it pretty much sucks. I have also been working with my dad. He says I'm a pro at the floor rodent, that's the edger. We have a few things planned so I'll keep you posted on my camp out with my friends from California, my trip to lake Powell, Wolf Creek & St. George and hopefully a trip to the uintahs before football and school starts. Hope your summer is filled with fun everyday. Mine's going to fast, I just want all the fun to last.
Signing off Daxton
1 comments:
Very cool Dax!! Love the update and I have to say you are seriously the best cuz EVER to my kiddos, they sure do love ya! Let's get together again soon and I hope you're havin fun camping in all the RAIN, blah! Love ya!
Post a Comment