CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

UpDatE On mE!

So it has been a very long time since I late posted. Things that I have been up to are. I of course started school, which is good and bad. I like the social part of school, but the work part is no fun. I do have a couple of fun classes. I'm in woods and I pretty much teach the teacher a thing or two. He wanted to buy my fish net off of me for an excellent example. I guess all of those hours working for dad and sanding wood floors all day have paid off for an A grade in woods. I'm also in ceramics that is a fun class. I did get pretty good grades, but had to work hard at it. Here is a picture of my fish net. I have also been read the book Ice Drift. It was good. It was about two kids that are separated from the Inuit tribe and are on floating ice. I just read in the news that a teenager was bear hunting in Canada and had to be rescued from being trapped on floating ice. With the help of some men from an Inuit tribe he was saved. I'm also reading right now Hunger games. It is soooo good. A definite must read.


I went hunting with my Dad, Chéfin and Shayla. We went for a whole week. We had lots of fun, hiked our butts off, saw a few bucks & had a good time. Came home empty handed, but it was a nice time.

The Gang!Chéfin and me

At hole in the rock

The camp entertainment.

Our camp mascot.


I've just gotten done with my football season. My team had an undefeated year with a 10-0 season. It felt good to be a part of a winning team. We took the title in the cougar conference for the 9th grade team. I didn't get as much playing time as I would have liked, but it was still a great year.

I'm also a new cousin again. On Nov. 5th My new little cousin Wilson was born. He is so cute.

And lastly I just want to say that I'm so stoked that it is snowing. Boarding season has begun. I already have my pass to Brighton and I just bought new thirtytwo boarding boots. I just need a new pair of goggles and some bigger gloves and I'm set for the slopes. So so happy for the snow.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dax LOVE the update!!! And how sweet that you put pics of little Will on there! So so cute! IN fact I am going to copy them because they are so cute! So happy you guys are undefeated in football, very very cool. So you'll have to take Tay at least a couple of times this year when you go boarding okay!! Love ya bud!

Grandma Sis said...

Daxton, I just love your blogs, you are so informative. You have accomplished alot of things since your last blog. Your fishing net looks awsome. Camping, football, and I love, love, love that you like reading. A grandchild after my own heart. Love you, Grandma Sis