CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FoOtBaLl SeAsOn


The Football Season has begun. I play for the American Fork Cavemen 8th grade A team and I'm #62. I love the game, it's tight.
Getting ready to rumble.
Our pep talk.
Some blocking

Good Times!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Daxton, we sure love coming to your games, even though my kids run around the whole time, I love watching you play. Sorry if we embarrass you my screaming, "GOOOOO DAXTY!!!" Good job bud, you are doing awesome!

Grandma Sis said...

Daxton, I to love coming to your games. It makes me so proud. It is fun times.

Anonymous said...

Daxton, I would love to see youplay I bet you do great, hope that you are having a good fall I hope to see you soon love ya jennica

Jennifer said...

I think it's so cool that you are playing football. Sorry I haven't been to a game, I don't have your game times. Tanner would like to go and watch, but he will probably be watching the cheerleaders the most. Way to go!!