CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photo time with Grandpa TOM


My Grandpa Tom is a photographer and he took my big sister on an all day photo shoot to build her a portfolio. They started at 7:00 am and didn't finish until 9:00 pm. I was able to join them in the afternoon and my grandpa took a few shots of me. He does a really good job and I think that he is cool. I like to spend time with him. I'm glad that I have such a cool grandpa. Here are a few of the pix.






3 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE these pictures Dax, you sure do look extremely handsome! Very cool pics!

Grandma Sis said...

Daxton, you could be a model. Very nice pictures. Very handsome.

Angie Stewart Black said...

Wow, Daxton you look so grown up! Just to let you know, Jayden loves that you play football and loves looking at your pictures on your blog. He thinks its cool. You don't know when someone just might be looking up to you......