Lots of fun and exciting things going on in Daxtons World this past month.
Football has come to an end. We lost this year, but it was fun and I learned alot.
Me, my Dad and Sister Shayla all went on the deer hunt. We didn't get our buck, but I did get a chance to shoot at one. I missed it because my dad said that I got "Buck Fever", but we had a really good time and got to hike and see lots of scenery. GoOd TiMeS!
Shay & I in the Ranger
Mighty Hunter!!
Back @ camp
Me and my Dad.
On a ranger ride.
My little camp pet.
Beautiful sunset.
Our camp entertainment. Almost better than TV.
I got a Ukele. I've been trying to learn how to play it. I'm learning a little, but I need a lot of practice. I'm looking into taking lessons so that I can play some of my favorites like Some where over the Rainbow, Jack Johnson's Banana Pancakes and others.
The first term of school ended and I did ok on my grades. This past term I read the books
&

I liked both of them. They were good. I read with my mom so it's a good time for us.
Well until next time with more AdVeNtUrEs from DaXtOns WoRlD.
5 comments:
Very cool Dax, I love the pic of you and your dad in your orange get up. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Sure do love ya and I'm way proud of you dude!
You have had a lot of great times. I bet hunting with your Dad and Shayla was so much fun. You are very lucky that you get to go with your Dad like that, Tanner only see's his Dad maybe 4 times a year. Your Mom was telling me about the book Peak the other night. She told me tht she tought Tanner would like it. Good job on all the cool stuff
Hey bro,
I miss you and hope your being good for mom. I like what you posted. Hunting was fun too bad you got that "buck fever" maybe next year right. well I love you see ya tomorrow
Daxton, I am sure glad you had a good time hunting and I think it was cool that Shayla went. Good times were had by all. Also, I am proud you are doing so good in school. That is very important. Love you, Grandma Sis
Looks like you've been busy. My dad plays the "euke" too. It's a great instrument to play!
Post a Comment